The St. Vrain Family Center relies on donations and grants to continue offering low cost services to families who need our services. We reach those in our service area who may be at risk due to limited financial and/or family resources, language barriers, or lack of connection to community resources. We hope you will consider a donation to help support the following services:
- $10 will pay for a supervised exchange for parents going through a divorce or with a protective order in place
- $25 will pay for one intake for SAFE Services
- $50 will pay for an hour of supervised parenting time, for a parent & child to visit
- $80 will pay one parent’s fee for a series of parenting classes (Young Mom’s group, Love & Logic, Positive Parenting)
- $200 will pay for a Boot Camp for Young Dads Workshop, serving 5 men aged 21 and under
Please make checks payable to St. Vrain Family Center and mail them to PO Box 2174, Longmont, CO 80502-2174 or call 303-776-5348, ext 100 to charge a donation on your credit card. Your generosity will be greatly appreciated!